Scenery developer Boundless has released Bournemouth Airport (EGHH) for X-Plane 11. Located on the southern coast of the UK, Bournemouth has seen increasing popularity as of late due to the surge of low-cost carriers and charter services to parts of Europe.
As with other Boundless Airports, there is a focus on ensuring that there is plenty of detail within the product to faithfully represent it within the simulator. The team has included 3D models of all the main terminal areas along with some of the outer buildings. All of the buildings included with the product are created in 4K and all have PBR. Furthermore, the team has included HD trees, custom airport ground vehicles, and has included custom orthophotography for the surrounding area.
- Accurate Airport layout
- 2020 HD (25cm) Ortho of airport and nearby area
- Full custom night lighting
- PBR 4K custom ground textures
- HD PBR Building textures
- Nearby business park included
- Custom HD road traffic
- Custom airport ground vehicles (static and animated)
- HD Trees
- Traffic Global compatible
- Perfectly blends into default scenery or custom ortho areas / Orbx TE GB
- 3D Grass / vegetation
- HD PBR static aircraft
- Animated marshallers at selected gates (Autogate plugin required)