Stairport Sceneries has released Airfield Lido di Venezia (LIPV) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located near the city of Venice, the airport is popular for locals looking to see a variety of smaller GA aircraft or to board a variety of water taxi services operating from the airport.
As with other airports from Stairport Sceneries as of late, the product will include custom night lighting, custom static aircraft and also animations for 3D people. Also included with the scenery is full modelling of the airport with PBR texturing and other clutter to bring the airport to life. Whilst the level of detail will be immersive, performance has also been optimised to ensure it’s a smooth experience. Finally, Stairport Sceneries has also ensured that the airport blends in seamlessly with the photogrammetry of Venice.
You can buy Aerosoft Airfield Lido di Venezia for Microsoft Flight Simulator now for €6.68 (plus tax).
- Detailed rendition of the airfield LIPV Lido di Venezia
- Perfectly blended into photogrammetric city of Venice
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using PBR-effects throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom night lighting including runway and taxiway
- Custom static aircrafts (aircrafts and helicopters) reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Individual animations like weather dependent 3D people, animated sunvisors at tower and more
- Excessive performance optimization based on specifications by Microsoft
- Best spot to start your your Venice adventure