By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use FSElite’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You can revoke your cookie setting on FSElite by selecting the button below.REVOKE COOKIES
Unless otherwise stated, FSElite and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FSElite All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from FSElite.net for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from FSElite.net
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from FSElite.net
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from FSElite.net
- Redistribute content from FSElite (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
In the event of “exclusive” content, other media publishers may publish on their site providing they meet all of the following criteria:
- They link back to the original source
- They credit FSElite where applicable
- Only 1 image from a set of images deemed exclusive may be published. If there are multiple images on an FSElite exclusive post, then readers must be guided to FSElite to view the original.
Any publication sharing exclusive content which doesn’t meet the above criteria will be in breach of our copyright policy.
Redistribute content from FSElite (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution)
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. FSElite does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of FSElite, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws FSElite shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- FSElite reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to FSElite a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Established Public News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of FSElite; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Contests, Giveaways & Free Items Terms
The information below outlines the rules for our the various contests, giveaways and raffles on FSElite. Different contests have different rules, so please make sure you read carefully the applicable term to the contest you’re entering. Each contest will link to the specific set of rules for ease.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway only open to those over 16.
- Closing date is listed per contest.
- Prize details are clearly described in the contest. No substitutions permitted. Number of prizes per person is limited to 1.
- Number of prizes available is stated in the contest.
- To claim the prize, the user must respond to the winner email or message within 24 hours. Details on how to claim will be given at that time.
- Winner will be chosen from correct entries. An email will automatically notify you if you are the winner. You must follow the email instructions to claim prize.
- Winners full name will be published in the contest above after the closing date.
- FSElite has the final say over who wins the prize.
- You can’t stock-pile rewards.
- This contest is provided out of good will and as such may be revoked at any time.
The screenshot contest has been designed as a way to engage with the flight simulation community and also enable people to win prizes. We typically host them via the FSElite Facebook page.
Contest: FSElite X Orbx + 08 Left – Screenshot Contest Terms
There are two tiers of winners. Here are what they are and the prizes available:
1st Place – 1 x free product from the Orbx collection AND 1 x free coaster from 08 Left custom made with the winning screenshot submitted by you.
2nd Place – 1 x free product from the Orbx AIRPORT collection ONLY.
How to Win
- Each contest will be posted to the FSElite Facebook page
- Each contest will have a certain theme outlined on the image itself
- The community will have to submit their screenshot via the original Facebook image post in the comments section.
- On the specified closing date, the FSElite team will take their favourite 5 entries
- The community will then have 48 hours to vote on those final 5 entries. The vote will be based on positive Facebook reactions (Like, Love, Haha or Wow).
- The screenshot with the most positive votes will be classed as a 1st Prize Winner. Those with the second most will win 2nd
The 2 winners will be contacted via Facebook messenger to the profile which submitted the original screenshot. They will have 24 hours to respond to our request for information.
If you wish to have your screenshot printed on a coaster provided by 08 Left, you must adhere to the following:
- Your screenshot resolution MUST be at least 1125px x 1125px. If you have a larger screenshot, it will be cropped to those dimensions.
- You must supply FSElite, via secure email, confirmation of your shipping address.
- Any customs tax will be paid for by you
- FSElite and 08 Left accepts no liability for any damage, missing parcels or misprints.
- Additional coaster sets may be ordered, but will incur the standard prices and fees set by 08 Left.
- You agree that FSElite may, in the future, use your screenshot for other promotional uses, including screenshots, printing and applying to products.
- Only US residents can receive the 08Left prize due to limitations on shipping and custom exports. If winners are from outside the United States of America, the 08Left prize will be given to the next applicable winner in order. Note: they won’t win an Orbx prize as that will be able to be claimed by anyone world-wide.
Winners will be sent out an electronic form with these details, which must be signed and returned to FSElite.
If you wish to receive an Orbx product from their library, you must adhere to the following:
- You must legally own a copy of the simulator you’re requesting a product for.
- You must comply with the EULA set out by Orbx and the applicable product.
- The product must be used for entertainment purposes only.
- Re-distribution, sharing or modifying files is strictly prohibited.
- Once you have informed FSElite of the product you wish to receive, the decision is final.
Valid from: May 24th 2018
Updated on November 1st 2018
- Included a link to our Community Guidelines section in the comment section.
This is the privacy notice of FSElite In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to FSElite.
We are registered in the United States of America.
Our registered office is at Scarsdale, New York.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all the information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Sell products to you
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
We make use of Anonymous IP addresses, honour “Do Not Track Requests” and enable support for user ‘opt-out’. More details on how to opt-out can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including information about our website, or job opportunities our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us [email protected]. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
3. Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage organisational risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
4. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
5. Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
- posting a message our forum
- tagging an image
- clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it.
We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared.
We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion, we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at [email protected]
6. Complaints regarding content on our website
We attempt to moderate user generated content, but we are not always able to do so as soon as that content is published.
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
7. Information relating to your method of payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
8. Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to one year in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for one year before destroying or deleting it.
9. Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
Data here is subject to the ‘right to data retrieval’.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
11. Affiliate and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.
It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals. It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you.
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely. When you first reach FSElite, you will be asked to OPT-IN to our use of our cookies.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
13. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
We make use of Anonymous IP addresses, honour “Do Not Track Requests” and enable support for user ‘opt-out’. More details on how to opt-out can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our data retention on this is 24 months.
14. Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
15. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
Our data retention on this is 24 months.
16. Third party advertising on our website
Third parties may advertise on our website. In doing so, those parties, their agents or other companies working for them may use technology that automatically collects information about you when their advertisement is displayed on our website.
We do not have control over these technologies or the data that these parties obtain. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
You can find out how to opt-out of ads that do this via Google Ads: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB
7. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our website is hosted in the United States of America.
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in Australia.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- the processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
Access to your own information
18. Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at [email protected]
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
19. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [email protected]
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
20. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
21. Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- Certain areas of our website are designed for use by children over 16 years of age. These areas include our comment section.
- We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit. It is our policy to maintain a family-friendly experience, but are not liable to third-party content.
Children who wish to opt-out can do so by rejecting our cookie request upon the first visit to the website and following the instructions set out here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
22. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
There may be occasions where some webpages display insecurely. This may be because of a broken image link or an outdated URL. Please get in touch if you have concerns.
Data is stored securely via database tables hosted on FSElite servers.
23. How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
24. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
25. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.