If you’re looking for a challenging approach and scenic airport, Orbx has released Samedan Airport (LSZS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator to test your skills with. Developed by Andrea Hegi, the airport offers exciting and challenging approaches to the Swiss Alps airport. The airport features plenty of challenging conditions, especially during the winter months. Its location in the Engadin valley means you can expect unsettled winds, low visibility and other conditions designed to test your piloting skills.
The airport product is a brand new version of one of the “best selling” airports from the developers and comes packed with HD textures, PBR technology and all-new buildings and assets to bring the airport to life. The scenic mountain backdrop provides a realistic atmosphere for simmers as you fly over the included villages of Samedan and St. Moritz. In fact, the airport itself has been faithfully recreated using on-site photography to provide an authentic experience.
You can buy the Samedan Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from Orbx for $17.99 AUD (approximately US$13.69 | €11,54 | £9.99).
- Completely new version of the bestseller
- Located in the south east of Switzerland
- Full PBR UHD texturing
- Incredibly detailed, high definition rendition of Samedan Airport
- Scenic mountain landscape with glaciers, lakes and rivers all make stunning visual approaches
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography to provide the most immersive experience possible
- Includes the villages of Samedan and St. Moritz with many custom hotels and churches – perfect for the VFR fliers
- By Andreas Hegi