FS2Crew has updated their Aerosoft Airbus Pro package to now include full compatibility with the recently releasesd A330 Professional from Aerosoft. The fresh update, version 3.4, includes the A330 for free, giving people the opportunity to have a co-pilot helo you with the real-world Airbus Standard Operator Procedures (SOPs).
Additional features, already featured in the package, include Airbus specific crew flows, FA interaction, cabin announcements and various other profiles for specific phases of flight.
There is no official word on how to get the update, but based on previous releases, you likely need to download the installer again for the update to be applied. If you don’t already own FS2Crew’s Aerosoft Airbus Pro, then you can buy it for €34.95 on their website.
- Procedures modelled on real-world Airbus Standard Operator Procedures (SOPs)
- Direct and seamless integration owing to Aerosoft’s very powerful SDK
- Normal Checklists
- Airbus specific Crew flows (Captain and FO, PF and PM)
- FA interaction
- Start Crew/Pushback interaction
- Cabin announcements
- Captain PAs
- Bleeds off takeoffs
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
- De-Icing at the gate or pad
- Circuits/Touch and Go’s
- Free Airbus Global FO Voice set (a 20 EUR value)
- Free version of FS Video Marshaller (a 14 EUR value)