Developers Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) has released Casablanca XP, bringing the airport to the world of X-Plane 11. This follows on from the FSX/P3D release earlier this year and features plenty of X-Plane specific features.
Casablanca is located in Morocco and has a large number of destinations all around the world. The airport serves airlines flying to various places in Africa, Europe and even a small number of destinations in North and South America, as well as Asia. The airport is a hub for Air Arabia Maroc, Royal Air Maroc and Royal Air Maroc Express. The airport is the busiest airport in Morocco, and the fourth busiest airport in the whole of Africa.
FSDG has included animated jetways and marshallers (with the SAM plugin), along with static aircraft, the new ground layout for the airport and more.
- Accurate rendition of Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Morocco (GMMN)
- Includes new ground layout
- Superb quality and performance
- Animated jetways and marshallers (with SAM plugin)
- Animated ground traffic
- Routes and positions for AI traffic and static aircraft included
- Manual included