Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) has announced that they are soon to release King Shaka International Airport (FALE). The airport in Durban sees various routes to Europe, the Middle-East and many other parts of Africa.
The scenery will feature a complete rendition of the airport, including detailed modelling, texture work and realistic shadowing and lighting. The airport has been completely optimised for great performance and is compatible with SODE and GSX modules. The airport will also be fully compatible with Orbx products including openLC Africa.
You can watch the official trailer now from AviationLads above.
Release is expected soon and we’ll keep you updated.
- Accurate rendition of King Shaka International Airport, Durban, South Africa (FALE) and surroundings
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Optimized for great performance and visuals
- Animated ground traffic
- New terminal and ground layout included (FOXTROT Apron + BRAVO taxiway under construction in real life)
- Compatible with SODE/GSX jetways
- Compatible with Orbx openLC Africa and FTX Global
- Compatible with all known add-ons including AES, GSX, UTX, FS Global and the ftx series
- Manual included
- And much more….