ATSimulations has released its Piaggio P.149 for both FSX and Prepar3D. The aircraft was originally built in Germany in the early 1950s and primarily operated by the German Air Force. Since then, it has continued to serve in numerous Air Force departments for various countries all around the world including Uganda, Isreal and Switzerland.
The aircraft itself can carry between 2 and 3 people up to a range of 590nm at a cruising speed of 144 knots. The Piaggio P.149 has a gross weight of 1,680 kg and is powered by a single Lycoming GO-480 engine with up to 270 horsepower to help you blitz around in the sky.
ATSimulations has spent time ensuring that the aircraft is as authentic as possible in the simulator featuring authentic flight dynamics, accurate modelling and also sounds recorded from the real aircraft. It also has 9 liveries in the package as well as advanced pilot animations. The aircraft is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D v3 – v5.
A Microsoft Flight Simulator version is in development and existing customers will get a discount upon release.
- Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D platforms supported
- Interior and exterior sounds recorded from real plane
- Flight dynamics by Alexander M. Metzger
- Accurate exterior and virtual cockpit
- Ultra-high resolution textures
- 9 liveries in the base pack
- Smooth gauges developed in 3D
- Advanced pilot animation