With the unparalleled success of X-Plane as the most realistic flight simulator to-date, developers are starting to shift focus to the flight simulator of the future. FlyTampa releases the very first scenery for X-Plane, no other than the beautiful scenery of Corfu. This scenery is an exact rendition of the actual island. Trust me, this scenery is a perfect 10. Corfu International Airport (LGKR) is located on the Greek island of Corfu at Kerkyra, serving both scheduled and charter flights from European cities.
Air traffic peaks during the summer season, between April and October.
Pick it up from FlyTampa’s site.
– Corfu Ioannis Kapodistrias (LGKR) airport.
– Complete island with custom mesh, hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting.
– Full coverage with custom buildings and all known landmarks.
– Sloped airport terrain (X-Plane only)
– Animated apron vehicles, road traffic, and ship traffic.
– Pre-rendered self-shadowing and custom reflection maps.