Shane (Aus Flight Simmer) takes a first look at iBlueYonder’ Nantucket XP. He’ll take you through the whole island, showcasing different air strips, features and more. You can read more about the release in our announcement post.
- 262 square miles (680 square kilometers) of orthophoto coverage for Nantucket, Tuckernuck and Muskeget islands
- Custom vegetation files, including enhanced trees, the characteristic scrub brush of the Nantucket moors, and even grass
- Many local VFR landmarks and points of interest, including the Nantucket H.S. wind turbine, the historic windmill, Nantucket Boat Basin marina, downtown churches, and the lighthouses at Brant Point, Great Point, and Sankaty Head.
- Inclusion of the bush airports at Tuckernuck (MA72) and Muskeget (MA55) for adventurous pilots, each with their own custom vegetation
- The crown jewel of the project, Nantucket Memorial Airport (KACK), faithfully reproduced from hundreds of photos.
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings and objects
- Full night lighting to take advantage of XP’s beautiful night environment
- Loads of static aircraft seen at the real thing, including Cape Air 402s, a Rectrix Shuttle KingAir, a FedEx 208, and lots of bizjets and GA planes
- Includes parking spots in open, detailed hangars
You can buy it from iBlueYonder’s website for $24.95.
You can also read our review for the P3D version.