Aerosoft has released Tenerife Sur (South) airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Tenerife South (GCTS) is the larger of the two airports on the Spanish island of Tenerife. The airport is served by a number of European airlines with a large list of year-round as well as seasonal routes.
Aerosoft’s version of Tenerife South airport has been developed by Sim-Wings. It features a detailed and accurate rendition of the airport, with custom 15cm/pixel aerial textures, interior design, animated jetways and more. The scenery is available for €16,76 from the Aerosoft Shop.
- Highly detailed Tenerife Sur Airport scenery
- Terraforming to blend airport into default elevation model
- Runway with real elevation profile (sloped) and on a lower level than the Apron of the airport
- Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and color-correction for a true display
- Intensive use of PBR Materials to build realistic surface for all buildings and objects
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts (AIRAC 2104), includes recent main taxiway extension and huge changes of taxiway layout
- Extremely detailed Tenerife Sur airport buildings with interior designs at apron side and infrastructure buildings
- Detailed animated jetway models with light effects while moving
- Functional windsocks
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
Note: Functional Safegates (VDGS) will be integrated as soon as there is a reliable technical solution by the MSFS SDK.