AI Lights Reborn Professional for Prepar3D V4.4+ has been released by FSReborn. While AI Lights Reborn is still a freeware addon, the professional version includes many more features, functions, and effects to take your AI traffic to the next level.
The Professional version allows the user to control the AI traffic lights using an adjustable, sleek, user interface. Basic, advanced, and expert options are available allowing the user to control how much customization is displayed. Customization options such as synchronized strobe lights, Xenon strobe bulbs, LED strobe bulbs, and much more can be edited to the users liking.
AI Lights Reborn Professional also includes a custom lighting effect scale which overrides the default algorithms included in Prepar3D V4. As a result, the lighting behavior is much more accurate at both long and short distances. This feature also contains specific techniques for HD devices and those with 4K resolutions, these techniques also helps display an accurate lighting scale.
In order for AI Lights Reborn Professional to operate correctly, the users AI fleet must be P3D/FSX SDK compliant, this compliance more specifically applies with how lighting effects are installed in the models. Beta testers have confirmed AI Lights Reborn will work with models from AIG/AIGM-OCI, FLAI/BVAI, Just Flight Traffic 360, all versions of UTL, and any freeware models from Alpha India Group. The best way to check compatibility is to download the freeware version and test. It is recommended that both the special effects detail and radius are set to maximum, dynamic lighting is enabled, and zoom levels in the cabin are set to 0.40 or higher.
AI Lights Reborn Professional is available from the FSReborn website for $27.00.
- Adaptable graphic user interface.
- Synchronized strobes for your AI models. Strobes now behave as they do in the real world.
- Different strobe pattern implementation depending on aircraft type and manufacturer.
- XENON strobe bulbs simulation with options for light filters at 5500K or 6500K.
- LED strobe bulbs simulation with light filters at 6500K as per real world operations.
- Set different types of strobe bulbs per aircraft in your simulator.
- Select different navigation lights texture sets for your AI models.
- Change effects sizes, dynamic lighting quantity / intensity, dynamic lighting size and color intensity for your beacons, navigation lights and strobes.
- Disable dynamic lighting for your navigation lights, beacons or strobes if you wish.
- Change your taxi and landing lights effects sizes
- Preview all your lighting effects settings and preferences in real time inside your simulator by using our LPM (Live Preview Module).
- Custom landing lights and taxi lights textures for your AI Models.
- Custom light effects scaling techniques.