Traffic Global has recently been updated to version v18.104.22.168. This version adds the foundations for GA aircraft, as well as adding some more features to the product. A couple of bugs have also been addressed in this build too for enhanced stability. For your convenience, here is the full changelog:
- – Missing 737-700 liveries added
- – Westjet livery and flight plans added
- – GA Aircraft. The first stage of General Aviation A.I. traffic added. On the Compile screen, you can now include GA traffic using default aircraft at three different levels
- – Disable Jetways options added – if you need a performance gain, you can disable moving jetways via Options>Aircraft
- – 737 contact points fixed
- – Long takeoffs improved
- – Changes to compiler to increase traffic movements
- – Deep scan option added to BGL scan feature
- – Installer will run Traffic App Setup Wizard at the end of each install
- – More duplicate flight plans removed
For those that don’t know, Traffic Global is in early access currently. It can be purchased for £27.99 / €34.95 / $41.99. If you wish to purchase this product, now would be the best time to do so as once the early access period has ended, the price will increase to £34.99 / €43.95 / $52.99. Furthermore, a discounted price of £24.99 / €31.20 / $37.49 is available for eligible owners of Traffic 360.
If you wish to check out the full Traffic Global changelog, you can do so here.