PMDG has issued another update for their popular DC-6 for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The update aims to improve the performance and enhance the usability of the plane.
The update is available through PMDG’s Operations Center.
- Automated Flight Engineer’s audio now has his own volume channel tied to the Aircraft Miscellaneous slider
- A/C inverter logic and certain A/C powered instruments reworked/remodeled/corrected
- Improved hardware support
- Fit-and-finish items around the virtual cockpit
- Visual tidying of the cabin and exterior models