In a recent Facebook post, UK2000 announced the release of their latest product for the X-Plane platform.
Liverpool Xtreme is their rendition of the Liverpool John Lennon Airport (EGGP), located on the North bank of the River Mersey. Originally starting as RAF Speke during World War II, John Lennon airport has since been changed into an international passenger hub, serving around 5 million passengers per annum and acts as a hub for Blue Air, Easyjet and Ryanair. The feature list for this airport’s scenery is as follows:
- Custom Light FXs and halos
- Custom mapping for X-Plane UI
- Ground routes for AI traffic
- Specular lighting
- High-res ground imagery
- Highly detailed buildings and UK ground markings
- 3D approach lights
- Dozens of airport vehicles
- 3D grass, signs and fencing throughout
UK2000’s Liverpool Xtreme is now available for X-Plane 10 and 11 and can be found on their store for the usual £16.99.