Developer RFSceneryBuilding has released Trieste airport (or Trieste – Friuli Venezia Giulia Airport by its full name) – LIPQ. The airport is located in the north-east region of Italy, and mainly offers domestic flights.
The scenery features detailed custom buildings, both at the airport and in the surrounding area. There is also support for dynamic lighting, and SODE for jetways and grass. The scenery is available for €17 from SimMarket.
- Custom airport building and some in the surrounding area.
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings airport and vehicles.
- Road traffic.
- Large landclass.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures + ORBX openLC Europe.
- Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- Attention: Scenery uses SODE module for some objects : Jetways,grass
- Screenshots made using FTX ORBX GLOBAL + ORBX openLC Europe + Orbx FTX Trees HD.
- Version for FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4.