We will soon see a brand new Lukla Mount Everest.
The old version developed by LimeSim and S3DD, and published by Aerosoft, has been around for a while now. Whilst it is still a good piece of scenery, it has certainly started to show its age. As a result, the new Lukla will be developed from scratch.
Below you can see some early development shots:
And finally, if you head over to the forums, there’s these following “non-finalised” details:
* Detailed rendition of Lukla airport with its famous sloped runway.
* Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips nearby
* Detailed rendition of Mt. Everest
* Customized VFR objects in the area, including monasteries, scientist camps, Mt. Everest camps…
* New aerial and satellite imagery covering a larger area (including some of Tibet)
* Detailed mesh terrain
* …and other cool stuff 🙂