PILOT’S has released Santiago de Compostela Airport (LEST) to all customers as of today. Santiago de Compostela Airport is located in the historical region of Galicia in Spain. A handful of airlines operate to the single terminal airport including Aer Lingus, easyJet, Iberia, Ryanair and Vueling.
The airport, designed for Prepar3D V4, features 4K textures, animated workers around the airport and ambient sounds throughout the airport. In addition, PILOT’S have recreated many of the 3D models of the airport, the interior modelling and a highly detailed mesh surrounding the airport for maximum realism. Furthermore, the airport features a custom city making the approaches stunning.
You can buy Santiago de Compostela Airport (LEST) from the PILOT’S store for €29.95.
In addition to the release publically, a new 1.10 update was also shared, which features all-new SODE triggered ALS and REIL lights during bad weather and visibility conditions. The full changelog is down below.
1.10 Update Changelog
- Reworked ALS on Runways 17/35
- Reworked ground textures
- Improved lighting and lighting effects
- SODE triggered ALS and REIL lights on bad weather/visibility conditions. (Best experienced using our 64 bit FS Real Weather program.)
- Reworked airport vegetation
- Corrected various objects that were wrongly placed
- Added GSX file for ground operations. Manual install! (See GSX.txt in the downloaded archive for details on how to do this.)