Just moments ago, we shared the last set of previews for the up and coming EGNM Leeds Bradford for Prepar3D V4, and just now, the airport has released. Over on the Orbx forums, Ed Correia announced the release of the scenery along with a short description of the airport.
Leeds Bradford is about 7 miles northwest of Leeds and 9 miles from Bradford. The airport was first names Yeadon Aerodrome in 1931, and is now the largest airport within Yorkshire. The airport handled over 4 million passengers in 2018 and more that 40,000 movements.
The airport can be purchased for $32.95 AUD from the Orbx website or directly through Orbx Central.
- Full PBR representation of Leeds Bradford Airport and surroundings
- Includes EGHP Heliport one kilometre north of the airport
- HD textures throughout
- PBR ground polygon
- Highly detailed PBR Ground Service Equipment and Clutter models
- Realistic road traffic on surrounding streets
- 60cm orthoimagery blended to match Orbx Global, EU England and TrueEarth GB Central
- Seasons support to match Orbx Global and EU England (TrueEarth is summer only)
- Includes realistic approach and airport lighting.
- Detailed HD PBR static aircraft models
- Custom animated GSE with HD people models
- SODE animated jetways
- Detailed orthoimagery and terrain