Riddlez released their Bellingham International (KBLI) airport scenery for P3Dv4. The scenery is now compatible with FSX, FSX:SE and all versions of P3D. Bellingham International (KBLI) airport is located in Washington, just across the border of Canada. It is a popular airport for low cost airlines like Allegiant Air and Alaska Airlines. The busiest route from the airport is to Las Vegas’ McCarran airport.
- Very realistic rendition of Bellingham International Airport (KBLI)
- Custom vegetation models unique to this part of the Pacific Northwest
- Fully modelled terminal interior. Featuring check-in arease, boarding lounge, security screening rooms and much more.
- Very detailed ground polygons using high resolution textures.
- Nearby carparks and roads are fully detailed using detailed ground polygons
- 0.4m resolution aerial image base
- Complex 3D models with high resolution textures
- Realistic specular and reflections built into the ground polygons (Prepar3D V2 and above only)
- Aerial imagery has seasonal variations depicting summer, autumn, winter, hard winter and spring
- Both FSX and Prepar3D versions included
- Model textures have been “baked” to give realistic shadowing