Scenery developer Jennasoft has updated Gatwick Airport (EGKK) to version 1.2 on Prepar3D. The new update brings a host of new features, Prepar3D v5 compatibility and more. The news was originally shared by the developer on the iFlySimX forums.
The new update brings Prepar3D version 5 compatibility, the new Boeing MRO, new blue taxiway lighting and also various flickering fixes as well. Finally, iniBuilds have also developed new dynamic lighting for the airport which has been included with his new update.
To update, Jennsoft say that you must remove the previous version before installing version 1.2. This included also removing any of the dynamic lighting files in the root of the Prepar3D installation you may have.
Version 1.20 Update
- Adds the new Boeing MRO
- Adds P3Dv5 version
- Removes default taxisigns and default building, fixes mesh bugs in grass areas
- Correct too bright windows reflexion)
- Adds some more green lights
- Adds some new blue taxiways lights
- Fixes flickering dynamic lights on P3D
- Reduces the number of dynamic lights to improve night experience.
- New dynamic lights by Inibuilds