Developer Skyline Simulations has released a trailer for their LIAA- Alvaro Leonardi Airport scenery. This scenery, which was released for X-Plane last year already, got a new release to be compatible with Prepar3D and FSX. The trailer beautifully shows this small airport laying in between some Italian mountains, and focusses on several features: ultra HD textures, HD models, ground reflections and decals, PBR materials and the added modelled city of Terni, which is located close to the airport, are all featured in the video.
The scenery is available for €18,32 from Skyline Simulations own website.
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Custom Mesh
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials
- Ground reflections and decals
- Custom 3D Grass and vegetation blends with orthophotos
- Ultra High resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport and the main cities more than 7 Km2 coverage
- Hundreds of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Terni City and industrial areas using original Italian buildings photos and OSM data!
- Custom Hotels, Banks, Stores, Buildings and more
- Realistic Night Textures
- Includes LIAA Arriving Chart
- 3D People and Ground personnel