Carenado has just released a new version of their 690B Turbo Commander, 1.1 update for both FSX and P3D, which contains the following changes as seen below.
- Copilot’s airspeed markings adjusted.
- WSHLD text corrected.
- Artificial horizon fixed.
- Cabin VSI is working correctly.
- Fixes a problem causing altitude selector freezes when selects.
- Pilot’s clock is working correctly.
- Fixes the right landing light texture.
- Fixes an issue with the Avidyne that couldn’t turned ON again when OFF.
- Minor bugs and textures fixes.
Carenado wants customers to download the package again to use it, and they want you to uninstall previous versions of the aircraft before installing this new updated version. For more check out FSElite as well as Carenado’s Facebook for the latest updates.