Captain Sim has just released the third hotfix for version 1.1 of their 757 Captain III product. The hotfix fixed a selection of bugs as well as added two new features to the product.
- Aircraft shaking on the ground.
- VNAV jetway waypoints speed/altitude assignment.
- Takeoff/CLB EPR decreasing.
- Panel State saving of COMM, ADF, XPNDR, Parking Brake position/values.
- Captain’s viewpoint.
- The Engine Start Selector, YD, Emergency lights switches positions for Cold And Dark panel state.
- Scratchpad BASIC STATES filename overwriting.
- P3D4.1 backward compatibility.
- Default panel state option.
Instructions detailing the update procedure can be found on Captain Sim’s website.