The release of the Captain Sim 757 Captain III was eagerly anticipated by many upon release earlier this year and has since been the primary aircraft for many. However some users reported a couple of issues that prevented them from fully enjoying it. Over the past few weeks, the Captain Sim team has been works on a new update to overcome these bugs.
In the mean time, they have released a small hotfix addressing some key issues. Some of those things fixed include an improved engine spool up sequence, CTD issues, target Machine and actual Mach discrepancy issues and some improvements to the night lighting on the overhead panel.
To download and install, first make sure that P3DV4 isn’t running and then download the update. Double clicking on the software file download will then install version 1.001. No need to uninstall.
The full change is down below.
– The engines startup spool up is improved.
– CTD at FMC STAR execution is fixed.
– The F/D TO mode pitch bar nose up position is fixed.
– ADI displays readability is improved.
– FMC target Mach and actual Mach discrepancy is addressed.
– P3D4 flight plan .pln files loading into FMC is fixed.
– Battery discharge while on APU GEN is fixed.
– The EICAS displays minor fixes.
– Night lighting of the overhead lights switches is improved.
And here’s the download link: csy572_1001.exe file