FSDreamTeam has released a big update for their recently released Basel airport (LFSB). The updates adds a lot of detail, some new features and fixes and even gives us a preview of a (possibly) upcoming GSX feature.
To begin with, FSDT has remodeled the REGA helicopter base, used by the Swiss Air-Rescue. Also remodeled is the fire department, which now also features new fire dept. vehicles. And we’re not done with the remodeling yet, because also remodeled is the SkyLounge (the big glass dome), which now will open or close its sunshades depending on the time of day. The team also added in extra details to the scenery, such as dustbins on the main terminal terrace, and more detail on gate piers. A full changelog can be found at the end of this post as always.
Another teased feature was the GSX firetruck. It’s intended as a preview, and for now remains static. But here’s to hoping that it will do a little bit more in the coming future.
To obtain the update, all you have to do is run the FSDT Live Updater.
- REGA helicopter base remodeled.
- Fire Department remodeled with dynamic lights.
- New Fire Department vehicles, appearing different configs on each session.
- PREVIEW of the upcoming GSX Firetruck as a static model.
- More realistic colors on some pylons in the back car parking lot.
- Added slanted glass panel near Gate 5 and 35.
- Added some dustbins on main terminal terrace.
- SkyLounge remodeled, with sunshades opening/closing depending on the time of day.
- Skylights and metal covers on main terminal remodeled.
- More detail on gate piers.
- More detail on several hangars.
- EuroAirport sign with correct size and better night lighting.
- Fixed elevation mismatch causing airplanes bumping when taxiing on maintenance area.