In this video, I give my review of the FSX and P3D version of Skyline Simulations’ “Billy Bishop” Airport. We will be looking over the texture work and modeling of the airport objects and city, as well as, seasonal variation/blending, performance, and more.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the FSElite YouTube channel for additional reviews and other content!
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3d v4.5
- Orbx Global Base
- Orbx Global Vector
- Orbx Global openLC NA
- Majestic Software MJC8 Q400 Pro Edition
- OldProp Chaseplane
- Flight1 UTLive
- Skyline Simulations “Billy Bishop” Toronto City Airport
- Decent modeling and texturing on the main airport buildings and skyscrapers
- Inclusion of city buildings
- Use of PBR technology in P3Dv4
- Missing airport objects
- Inconsistent texture work around the airport
- Empty feeling ramp/gate area