In this video, I give my review of the P3D v4 version of LatinVFR’s Hartford Bradley International Airport KBDL. We will be taking a look at the building and ground modeling and textures, included SODE features, seasonal variation, and more.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the FSElite YouTube channel for additional reviews and other content!
- Modeling and texturing of main terminal
- Night lighting
- Generally good blending with Orbx
- Incorrect or missing ground markings
- Odd appearance going from paved surfaces to imagery
- Missing structures or objects
- Repetitive or stop-start nature of SODE weather effects
- Divisive line cutting down entire length of coverage area and through the airport
Where are scores?
After listening to your feedback, we have decided that from February 5th 2020, we will no longer implement review scores. We will continue to provide high-quality reviews via our written, video and imagery to help you make an informed decision about a product. You can read more about it on our Review Guidelines Page.
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3d v4.5
- Orbx Global Base
- Orbx Global Vector
- Orbx Global openLC NA
- OldProp Chaseplane
- Flight1 UTLive
- LatinVFR Hartford Bradley International Airport KBDL