Press Copy Provided By
Lets talk about Latin VFR’s AREX addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Bottom line, LatinVFR has developed new ground vehicle models with a good configuration tool for ground servicing. It works great, and the liveries look good, but it costs about $10. I think that’s a little steep, let’s talk about why.
- People working on aircraft
- Upgraded ground service vehicle sounds
- Includes 10 airline liveries for ground vehicles
- Only covers US and Canada
- Price is a little high for what you get
- Liveries blurry when up close
Produced by: Spencer te Wildt