Press Copy Provided By
Join Ronnie as we fly the new Aerosoft CRJ 550 and 700 in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
It’s worth noting that this review was edited and completed prior to the recent v184.108.40.206 update which just released.
Overall, I think the aircraft is in an early state, but still offers enjoyment to fly. As with the simulator, this aircraft over time will receive updates and I have confidence these bugs that are present in the autopilot and flight computer will be fixed with time. The aircraft is still a joy to fly and has incredibly impressive modelling and texturing that truly immerses you into the simulator. I have faith in Aerosoft that they will continue to improve the aircraft and fix the handful of bugs I've discovered so far to make this a truly joyous plane to fly in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Great looking modelling and texture work throughout
- Small details like fuel panel functioning/EFB tablet work really well
- Sounds are realistic and immersive
- Night lighting is really well done
- Numerous bugs in the initial release with the autopilot
- Flight dynamics feel slightly off
- HUD acts as a screen and not a true HUD