Over on their Facebook page, Skyline Simulations has released some work-in-progress previews of the surrounding city area for their Billy Bishop Toronto Intl. (CYTZ) scenery coming soon to X-Plane 11.
Announced back in April, Skyline Simulations mentioned that CYTZ would include the surrounding city area which adds accurate high-rise buildings and landmarks such as the CN Tower.
Billy Bishop is Canada’s sixth-busiest airport but what makes it rather unique is the fact that it’s located on a man-made spit of land on the Toronto Islands adjacent to the city views which will provide for a rather scenic approach.
In the comments section of their Facebook post, Skyline Simulations have also mentioned that this scenery will also be coming to Prepar3D v4 meaning that we’ll keep our eyes peeled for previews and announcements. You can check out previous work-in-progress previews of CYTZ on the forum thread here.
- Custom Ultra HD Orthophotos matching with custom grass and soil.
- Animated Vehicles and trucks.
- HDR Lights.
- Ultra HD Textures and accurate detailed 3D models.
- People around the airport.
- Custom accurate Old Toronto city, industrial area, roads etc.
- And more…