The developer behind SimToolKitPro, Dan Gallacher, has revealed further previews of the next update over on Facebook.
In the brief post, Dan mentioned that the update to 0.6 will be handed over to testers shortly, providing that some minor roadblocks can be worked through.
The post showcases lots of screenshots showing the upcoming improvements such as the new website, the new opening dashboard and also how you can plan your routes and flights.
If you do not currently use SimToolKitPro, you can download it for free from the STKP website.
- New data storage system to improve speed
- Online account and sync/backup
- XP11 Linux plugin
- Still struggling with a Mac XP11 plugin but we’ll get there
- Mac and Linux STKP client
- Streaming Overlay Designer
- Internal App Server
- New Website to include account deletion and instant data download
- SimConnect server-bridge for FSX/P3D
- Around 40% drop in used RAM by removing a lot of information from immediate storage
- Multicomputer account sync
- Diversion/Alternate Support
- Automated fuel tracking and recording with flight logs
- Automated log completion based on improved sim integration
- Improved scenery detection for P3D
- Map 2 will be the default map, Map 1 will still be available in settings
- ChartFox replacement/alternative as reversion in core modules means ChartFox will no longer work
- Random flight generator – select an aircraft in your fleet and flight duration, STKP will filter routes applicable.
- Improved performance on logs/fleet
- Various bug fixes
- Dispatcher now shows units and OFP type without having to dig into the advanced table
- Custom twitch commands for the bot