Scenery developer Pyreegue Dev. Co has shared some brand new previews of Odesa International Airport (UKOO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Ukrainian airport is situated in the south of the country and is a primary hub for Ukraine International Airlines.
The airport sees frequent travel to and from various other Eastern-European cities such as Prague, Istanbul and Kyiv. Odesa International Airport sees airlines such as Wizz Air, Ryanair, flydubai and SkyUp visit and all help to bring the 1.6 million passengers to the airport each year.
The new previews from Pyreegue Dev. Co highlight the immense level of details they’re aiming for with the airport release. As we have seen from previous airport add-ons from the developer, there’s a range of interior modelling as well as detailed terminal buildings.
Over 100 custom objects have been developed specifically for the airport, as well as animated custom vehicles. Finally, the airport has been developed with the all-new 2021 layout and runway designators.
The airport is almost completed and will soon be released. We’ll keep you updated with the latest.
- High-quality textures for all models
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- Runway slope profiles according to latest AIP
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP
- 2021 layout
- 100+ custom objects
- New Terminal with full interior
- Old terminal with partial interior and Parallax window mapping
- Custom night lighting
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized LODs and textures for smooth performance
- Animated buses and vehicles on aprons
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Parallax Window Mapping for a visual “3d Interior effect’
- New 2021 runway 16R/34L and apron with markings