Developer Prealsoft has announced they they are developing HD Cities: Vienna for FSX and P3D. The new city package is a photoreal rendition of the city in high-definition 25cm/pixel imagery.
The scenery package will include ground textures in HD both day and night, along with seasonal variation. Furthermore, the 3D buildings are injected over the photoreal scenery for an immersive effect as you fly over the European city.
What’s more, the package will also be compatible with Vienna Airport add-ons. It’s unclear at this time if that includes the upcoming Gaya Simulation’s version of the airport.
Once we know of a release, we’ll let you know.
- Photoreal rendition of the city of Vienna in high definition 25cm/pixel
- Ground textures in HD day & night
- Seasonal Textures (Winter/Summer)
- Autogen (buildings/trees) covering all the city area
- 3D customized buildings
- Misc objects
- 3D streets lights on the main roads and streets of the city (For FTX Global users)
- Compatible with Vienna Airport LOWW Add-ons