In preparation for their next UK airport, Orbx has put together, with the help of YouTuber Thomas Rasmussen, a new trailer for the upcoming Edinburgh release. Coming to both X-Plane 11 and P3D, this particular video focues on the X-Plane 11 version. The 2-minute video takes us on a tour of what to expect upon the product release.
The airport is due for release very soon and will feature the most up-to-date version of the airport currently available for X-Plane 11 and P3D, PBR texturing, a range of 3D buildings including fire stations, hotels, as well as much more.
- Most up-to-date version of Edinburgh available for Prepar3D and X-Plane 11
- High-resolution orthoimagery surrounding the airport
- Detailed and performance-friendly 3D modelling for the airport and beyond
- Superb ground textures with environmental wear-and-tear for that realistic effect
- Fire station, hotels and offices all fully modelled with impressive detailing
- Dynamic lighting across the whole airport bringing the airport at night to life
- Impressive rendering of the iconic ATC tower at Edinburgh complete with accurate lighting during night
- PBR materials used across the airport, with wet texture appearance during rainy weather
- Developed by GayaSimulations, known for their EGNX East Midlands Airport