Orbx has announced their next entry into the Swedish airport series with Malmö (ESMS) for P3Dv4+. Malmö is situated on the southwestern coast of Sweden, bordering Denmark just 47km (29 mi) from the busy Copenhagen Kastrup airport.
Malmö is considered the fourth busiest airport in Sweden in terms of passenger count. Operations in and out of Malmö include charter, domestic, and seasonal operators such as SAS operations to Stockholm, Jet Time (seasonal charter) to sunny Mediterranean destinations, and Wizz Air operate to various European destinations. For those General Aviation flyers, Malmö offers a separate runway for all your touch and go desires.
Developer Marcus Nyberg enlightens the community with superb detail surrounding the airport, PBR texturing, seasonal variations, weather-controlled ground features, and interior modeling. Marcus has included accurately placed autogen around the approach and departure ends of the runways as well as photorealistic imagery to blend seamlessly with the airport environment. Night lighting at the airport illuminates the area with both dynamic and rendered lighting to bring you the best performance out of the simulator.
- Immaculately detailed depiction of Malmö Airport for P3Dv4+
- The latest Scandinavian airport from acclaimed Swedish developer Marcus Nyberg (Gothenburg/Kiruna/Stockholm Arlanda)
- Stunning ultra-HD texturing through the airport, including PBR for primary components
- Customized interior modeling
- Weather-influenced PBR ground textures
- Night lighting using a combination of dynamic and baked lighting for a completely immersive night experience
- Animated SODE jetways
- Optional accurate VDGS for customers who use the SODE VDGS pack
- Unique custom aircraft (F-50/BAe ATP and more) made specifically for Malmö
- Detailed APX, pre-configured for complete GSX compatibility
- Optimized for excellent performance even with high-end aircraft
- Designed for P3Dv4+ to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base and/or openLC Europe. Also compatible with Vector
- Developed with the full co-operation and assistance of Malmö Airport management