Courtesy of their website, Orbx has announced their development of Asturias Airport (LEAS) for P3Dv4. The developer claims that the airport is very close to release and to keep an eye on the forums over the next few days as they show off more details of the airport. Asturias Airport will include a large area of surrounding scenery that includes photoreal mountains, accurate land class, coastlines and roads. It will also include material scripting, SODE jetways, and advanced runway/apron effects.
Main Coverage Area
More pictures can be found on their announcement.
Asturias Airport (LEAS) is an international airport serving Asturias, Spain. It is the focus city for Volotea and Vueling, but is also served by Air Europa and Iberia. The airport only has one, 7,218 ft (2,200 m) runway.
- Approach with high resolution photoreal coverage and custom 3D bridges
- PeopleFlow and animations
- Exquisite texturing throughout
- Advanced baked ambient lighting and render techniques
- SODE jetways
- Dynamic lights
- Enormous coverage area with photoreal mountains
- Highly optimized
- Designed to blend with ORBX global and OpenLC Europe
LEAS Asturias Airport will soon be available to purchase from OrbxDirect for AUD $39.95.