AOA simulations, developers of the V22 Osprey and F35-B announced over a year ago that their next project was to be the F35-A. The aircraft isn’t quite ready for release just yet but in true AOA Simulations fashion, we are in no shortage of previews; The latest of which was posted on their Facebook page, an in-depth video showcasing the extensive list of features that are included with the release and a supplementary video mentioning VR capability.
The F35-A is a high fidelity aircraft with custom PBR textures, independently modelled weapon systems and ground utility vehicles and more which you can find in the features list at the end of the article.
The developer is keeping a release date close to their chests currently but we have been advised that they are counting down in weeks rather than months which is very exciting indeed.
For more information, take a look at the video below or visit AOA Simulations’ facebook page. We will follow progress and keep you up to date as the project grows ever closer to release.
- PBR custom textures
- Advanced flight model
- Particle system utilisation for wing vapour, vortices and contrails
- extensive ground equipment including weapon loading vehicles
- PCD Panoramic Cockpit Design
- multiple configurations and load-outs including stealth and beast mode
- Fully animated weapons including;
- AGM-158 JSSM
- BRU-58/B Stormbreaker
- GAU-22/A internal gun
- Towed Radar Decoy
- Dynamic camera movements with the use of R2C plugin
- HMDS Helmet Mounted Display System
- Full VR functionality