In an announcement via the FlytheMaddogX – Pilots Facebook group, developers Leonardo Software has announced the latest details regarding their upcoming open beta release for their FlytheMaddog X aircraft.
Due for release within the next couple of days, build 1.4b427 includes minor fixes to aircraft systems including improved LOC/ILS capture logic, improved integration with GSX and ACARS messaging alerting the pilot when the loadsheet is over the maximum weight.
New features included within this release sees new 3D external modelling and a brand new load manager along with new aircraft systems including ARC-DME procedures support (which requires specific AIRAC dataset for Fly the Maddog X 64bit P3D v4.4/v4.5, available via Navigraph)
Be sure to check out the full changelog which can be found below.
For those of you that are interested in purchasing the latest AIRAC data then head on over to the Navigraph product page here.
If you don’t already own Fly The Maddog X MD-82, MD-83 and MD-88, you can pick up the base packs from simMarket for €70.00 (Excl.VAT) for the 64bit version and €57.00 (Excl.VAT) for the 32bit version.
- Minor bugfixes
- Tuned GSX integration
- Improved LOC/ILS Capture logic
- Fixed cabin pressurization rate instrument
- Added ACARS message when loadsheet is over the maximum weight
- Fixed issue when selecting ACARS message from the 2nd page
- Changed OOOI OUT trigger to the door closed, beacon light ON and parking brake released
- VNAV CDI now correctly not shown in PLAN mode
- 3DMODEL: EXTERNAL / AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS / LOAD MANAGER
- Added airline option for full economy (162Y) pax cabin
- Added 8.33KHz channel spacing emulation
- Added ARC-DME procedures support (requires specific AIRAC dataset for Fly the Maddog X 64bit P3D v4.4/v4.5, available via Navigraph)