Just Flight previewed interior shots of their DHC-3 Otter that they are working on. The DHC-3 is a single engine plane with high wings made for STOL operations. The plane was made because of the huge success from the DHC-2 Beaver as it has many similarities. Only difference is that both the wings and the fuselage are larger. On the front this plane comes with a R-1340 radial engine, and it can carry 11 passengers. Between 1951 and 1967 a total of 446 aircrafts were built.
As of yet, no release date or price is decided.
Features from source page
- Accurately modeled DHC-3 Otter, built using real-world aircraft plans and from official notes and publications
- Three variants included:
- All hatches and doors animated
- Detailed engine with start-stutter effects and volumetric prop
- Beautifully rendered airframe detail with accurate strengthening strakes, pitot tubes, aerials and more
- Fully animated pilots
- HD textures used to produce the highest possible texture clarity, including bump and specular mapping to produce a truly 3D feel
- Choice of cockpits:
- Fully modelled passenger cabin area with a variety of interesting cargo, including a ski-doo and motocross bikes
- Highly detailed cockpit with uniquely rendered metal effects, realistic wear and tear, and dynamic specular effects on surfaces
- Instruments constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Realistic systems functionality including engine start and fuel tank selection