A new trailer for the upcoming Gaya Simulations Florence Airport has surfaced online. Made by AviationLads, the new trailer shows us an in-depth look that upcoming airport scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
As we mentioned before, Gaya Simulations’ Florence Airport will feature a detailed rendition of Florence Airport (LIRQ) including high-quality PBR texturing. Included also will be a number of custom-made points of interest around the airport bringing the city of Florence to life. Despite the details, Gaya Simulations promises smooth performance in the simulator for anyone flying to the airport in the heart of Tuscany.
it was also confirmed in the closing seconds of the trailer that Gaya Simulations will release Florence Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator on October 16th 2020. As the original announcement came on the Orbx forums, we presume it’ll be available via OrbxDirect. We’ll let you know once we learn more.
A reminder of the features coming with the airport product upon release.
- A details-focused rendition of Florence Airport (LIRQ).
- Fully optimised for ultra-smooth performance.
- Includes custom animations.
- Many custom-made POIs in and around the airport.
- Proximity to the historic Renaissance centre of Florence.
- High-quality 3D assets dotted around the city for an ultra-realistic experience.
- Incredible yet challenging approach bordered by the nearby Monte Morello.
- Central location in Italy, in the heart of Tuscany.