Although previewed a few days ago by community manager Aimee, further images have been released by screenshot artist Iain Emms highlighting the detail CityScene Orlando will bring to the area.
If you need a reminder of what CityScene Orlando will offer; it’s a product which will bring accurately placed buildings, trees and other points of interest to the area. It will cover a total 1,115km2 and include lite renditions of both KMCO Orlando International Airport and KORL Orlando Executive Airport.
It’s not available yet, but when it is, it will cost $29.95 AUD (approx. USD $21.10 / €18.50 / £16.65).
Orbx CityScene Features:
- Highly detailed, accurate representation of Orlando, Florida
- Nearly 3.9 million accurately placed regional trees
- Over 200k accurately sized, shaped and positioned custom buildings including high rise, commercial, and residential buildings
- 135.7k lights, 6.3k container objects, and 3.4k individual water features
- 40 points of interest
- Expertly optimised using ground-breaking techniques for best performance
What does CityScene mean?
- Highly detailed city and urban landscapes brought to life
- Accurate and detailed buildings that go far beyond the limitations of the P3D autogen system
- Realistic photoreal/satellite orthoimagery base
- Dense and highly-accurate vegetation placement
- Road traffic, vector, mesh (DEM) and landclass where required
- Full 5 seasons (where applicable) and complete night lighting
- Important POI, landmarks and features modeled
- Optimized for the best balance between performance and detail
- Magic Kingdom Entrance
- Astro Orbiter
- Haunted Mansion
- Swan and Dolphin
- Tower of Terror
- MGM Giant Mickey Hat
- Disney Contemporary Resort
- Epcot the Land
- Epcot World of Energy
- Mission Space
- Orlando Amway Center
- Orlando Renaissance Seaworld – site of the 2019 FlightSimExpo!