Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator was announced a few weeks ago and Pyreegue Dev Co has shared a range of new previews and details for the airport. In the heart of Europe, the airprot grew considerably for the Euro 2012 Championship which saw thousands of people pour through the doors. Since then, the airport has continued to welcome visitors from across Europe.
The product will feature custom animated jetways (with a dynamic hood), custom ground texture work (with accurate markings) and also custom night lighting throughout. Furthermore, the airport product will come with parallax window mapping and a fully developed interior for those that like to explore extra details for these airports. Pyreegue Dev Co also say that the airport will be compatible with default ATC and come with the latest ILS/VOR data.
A short video of Terminal A was also shared with us, which shows the level of detail the team are working towards with this release.
Whilst the product is still unavailable at this time, you can check out the product page over on OrbxDirect for even more screenshots and details. We know that the product will release on April 2nd for $16.99 USD through OrbxDirect. You can also download it through the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace at a later date, too.
- Terminal Carcass made with AutoCAD to almost identically replicate the real building
- Custom Animated Jetways with dynamic hood to perfectly fit any airframe.
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP (On-line ready)
- 2021 layout
- Custom night lighting
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized LODs and textures for smooth performance
- Animated vehicles on aprons
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Parallax Window Mapping for a visual “3d Interior effect”
- Lviv Arena, Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant, Socar Gas Station included