X-Plane developers FlyJSim emailed us to provide the community some exclusive images of their upcoming FJS 732 Twinjet V3 aircraft. The aircraft itself has been in development for a while and the team are promising to develop it to a professional level. This means the team have really focused on ensuring that the flight dynamics are accurate and attention has been paid to the details.
Some of these details include realistic FMOD engine sounds, detailed animations throughout, and ensuring that interacting with the aircraft is as easy as possible. When it comes to systems, the team will be integrating the air system, electrical power, fire systems, a weather radar and a full SP77 autopilot system. The level of detail envisioned in this model Boeing 737-200adv is designed to allow people to both fly and develop their skills.
The aircraft has been designed to take full advantage of X-Plane 11’s technology including the use of high resolution textures throughout, ground call integration and plugin visualization to match the X-Plane 11 interface.
You can read more about it on their website.
- FlyJSim quality, including attention to detail and flight dynamics.
- NEW TO V11 – Realistic FMOD engine sounds and environment provided by Daniela.
- Sounds throughout the cockpit, including switch, knobs, trim wheel, spoiler arm, and many more. All 3D positioned for a real immersive experience.
- NEW TO V11 – 3D integration of the default X-Plane 11 FMS system.
- 3D CIVA INS panel integration in 3D (sold seperately.)
- Accurate replica of the 737-200Adv
- Detailed textures – Panel details, rivets, reflections, and surface bumps, all added in to give you that extra bit of realism.
- Detailed animations
- Wing flex
- Detailed lighting – Lighting is based off real 737 data. Landing, taxi, taxi turnoff, strobe beacon, navigation lights, and even the wing and logo lights have been added in using the real angles and widths of the real 737 lights.
- Scroll wheel, 4k texures – touched up
- NEW TO V11 – A fully interactive cabin with detailed seats, movable window blinds and baggage compartments, adjustable lighting and interactive doors and air-stairs!
- Detailed 3D cockpit – Using real dimensions down to the size of the switches, the 3d cockpit is faithfully replicated.
- NEW TO V11 – Improved high resolution textures on panels
- NEW TO V11 – Improved cockpit lighting – All cockpit lights are controllable. These include all indirect lighting on the panels, storm lights under the glare-shield, center console light to shine onto the throttles, dome light to illuminate the entire cockpit at night, and two map lights. Flying at night couldn’t be more fun. Each light also fades in and out giving the lighting an authentic feel.
- Intuitive cockpit manipulation – We have taken great care in setting up just how you interact with the switches, knobs, and levers in the cockpit . Dial in your headings, course, altitude, etc, with ease.
- Animations. Each switch, lever, knob, and handle is animated. Press to test functionality on announciators. Both map lights adjustable. Standby compass stowable.
Many custom systems have been coded to replicate the behavior of the real aircraft:
- Air system – Anti-Ice
- Autopilot(SP77) – Com/Nav radios
- Electrical – Fire protection
- Hydraulics – Fuel
- Warning systems
- Weather radar
- Realistic flight model
- Weight & Balance Manager
- Instrument Comparator
- GPWS – complete with test functionality.
- Realistic flight model. With the experienced gained from previous aircraft, we have continued to refine our flight models and the 732 is our best yet. Improved ground handling over previous aircraft makes taxiing even easier
- Detailed manuals
- NEW TO V11 – Improved plugin visualization to match the X-Plane 11 interface
- NEW TO V11 – Ground Call Integration with BetterPushback Plugin