Although only formally announced a few weeks ago, the Aerosoft CRJ Professional appears to be very close to a release. A brand new trailer has been produced by the team in anticipation of the aircraft release.
The 2-minute trailer shows off the new HD cockpit and displays, along with the integrated EFB from Aerosoft.
You can watch the trailer now. Previously it was confirmed that Trueglass is integrated and that the aircraft would come with full PBR.
- All exterior models reworked with full PBR
- Completely new HD Virtual Cockpit with full PBR
- Trueglass Integration
- Fully dimmable cockpit lights
- Coupled VNAV as standard for the CRJ-1000 and optional for the CRJ-700 and -900
- Electronic Flightbag with full NavData Pro Charts and Navigraph Charts integration
- Customizable views
- Numerous other improvements and bug fixes