A few weeks ago, Flightbeam released their latest and largest scenery package yet with Minneapolis. We’re still in the process of writing our review, but in the mean time, we’re able to offer you the chance to win a free copy.
All you need to do is answer the following question:
Which gates allow you to use multiple jetways on a single aircraft thanks to SODE?
A) G4, G5 and G6
B) H4, H5 and H6
C) I4, I5 and I6
Not an easy question. However, clicking on through to the product page for Minneapolis will help you to find the right answer!
When answering the question via our Google Form, we’ll need your full name and email address so we can contact you if you’re the winner.
We’ll be closing entries at 23:59 zulu on August 12th 2017. Once then, any correct answers will be put into Random.org and it will select a random winner.
Thank you to Flightbeam for allowing us to give away a FREE copy of Flightbeam Minneapolis (KMSP).
- “No purchase necessary.”
- You can also enter by emailing us the correct answer to prize[@]fselite[.]net. Please ensure your subject is “Flightbeam KMSP” or your email entry won’t count.
- Giveaway only open to those over 18.
- Open 1st August and closes at 23:59 zulu on August 12th 2017
- 1 prize for Flightbeam Minneapolis (KMSP)
- To claim the prize, the user must respond to the winner email within 24 hours. Details on to download will be given to the winner upon selection.
- Winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers to the above question. Random.org will be used to generate the winner. Once picked, they will have 24 hours to respond. Failure to do so will result in another random winner to be picked. Will continue to do so until a final winner is chosen.
- Winner name can be obtained by contacting FSElite via our contact page.