Just a few days ago, Turbulent Designs released Terra Flora as a global tree texture replacement tool. We’re currently working on our extensive review, but in the meantime, we’re giving you the chance to a WIN a free copy of the product.
The question this time is a bit more challenging, but hopefully you’ll learn something from it as well!
This time, we want to know: What VOR is named after the city and the species of trees that surround it?
A) Cedar Rapids
Simply fill out the form below and select which answer you think is correct.
You have 10 days to enter as we’ll be closing the form on September 14th at 23:59z. Good luck to all. Thanks to Turbulent Designs for supplying us with the opportunity. If you can’t wait, don’t forget, you can buy it now for £19.99 (excl. VAT).
Official rules below.
- No purchase necessary.
- You can also enter by emailing us the correct answer to prize[@]fselite[.]net. Please ensure your subject is “TURBULENT DESIGNS TERRA FLORA” or your email entry won’t count.
- Giveaway only open to those over 18.
- Open 4th September 2017 and closes at 23:59 zulu on 14th September 2017
- 1 prize for Turbulent Designs Terra Flora
- To claim the prize, the user must respond to the winner email within 24 hours. Details on how to download will be given to the winner upon selection.
- Winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers to the above question. Random.org will be used to generate the winner. Once picked, they will have 24 hours to respond. Failure to do so will result in another random winner to be picked. Will continue to do so until a final winner is chosen.
- Winner name can be obtained by contacting FSElite via our contact page.