The team at Laminar Research has released a small 11.31 RC1 patch to follow up with their 11.30 release which fixes minor bugs that have been reported by users.
No major changes have been brought up in this release. Below, you’ll find the ‘Known Bugs’ list which Laminar Research is aware of and are working on to fix in later builds.
To obtain this update, run the X-Plane Installer/Updater found in your root X-Plane 11 directory and pick ‘update’; then check the ‘Check for new Betas’ checkbox. ‘ You can view the original release notes here on X-Plane.com.
- XPD-9388 Software hangs upon exit when using VR.
- XPD-9501, XPD-9449 AMD driver bugs with displays & weapons.
- XPD-9729 Contrails and wing condensation missing in replay.
Release Candidate 1
- Fixes for networked external visuals.
- XPD-9784, XPD-9824 New datarefs for snow & experimental FM.
- XPD-9789 Fixes Celsius/Fahrenheit switch on the 172’s clock instrument.
- XPD-9790 Taxi/Landing lights do not illuminate night scenery in 3D cockpit view.
- XPD-9814, XPD-9825 Fixed Intel GPU HDR compile.
- XPD-9820 Removed custom scenery earth.wed files from new installs.
- XPD-9826 Fix white PFD on 737 after plugin loads it.
- XPD-9830 Fix for XPLMGetNavAidInfo.
- XPD-9831 Cirrus CG fix.
- XPD-9840 Default landing lights still illuminate the cockpit at night in VR Non-HDR.
- XPD-9843 Fixed flashlight in HDR + VR.
- XPD-9844 Added some gain to the pilot channel to make it louder.
- XPD-9848 Fix livery change on cockpit objects.
- XPD-9850 Crash when entering a long string into the ICAO field on the flight plan dialogue.
- XPD-9853 Networking recognizes VPN again.
- XPD-9854 Fix for crash in autopilot code.
- XPD-9855 Heat Blur Misaligned on Multi Monitors of Different Sizes.
- XPD-9860 2D panel viewport set up fixed.
- XPD-9865 Fixed Baron heat blur.
- XSG-6635 This is a compromise taking published site coordinates but ignoring