Announced over on their Facebook page, X-Crafts has released their overly anticipated ERJ Family add-on for X-Plane 11.
As promised, the ERJ Family pack includes the Embraer E135, E140, E145 & E145XR with the unexpected inclusion of the Legacy 650 which is a popular business jet variation of the E135.
The aircraft come with a host of features including detailed systems tested by real pilots, a custom TEKTON FMS, 4K textures, wing flex, full VR compatibility and more found in the features list below.
You can grab a hold of the complete X-Crafts ERJ Family over at the X-Plane.org store for a price of $89.95 (Excl. VAT). All variants included in the ERJ Family pack can also be purchased separately at $49.95 (Excl. VAT) each here.
- UPDATER – You can easily check for new updates right inside of X-Plane and you will automatically get the latest version. It literally takes 3 clicks of a button!
- On-screen CHECKLIST plugin
- On-screen HELP SHEET with FAQ and useful info which will get you going real quick and will solve 90% of issues that users usually ask on the forums.
- On-Screen Control menu for door control, ground objects, GPU and engine covers.
- Pre-configured systems like on the real plane
- Realistic Avionics Startup
- Realistic flight dynamics based on real pilot input and feedback
- There are two FMS units installed on the pedestal: Custom TEKTON FMS© by Steve Wilson (More details below) and the X-Plane FMS by Philipp J. Münzel
- Please note that these are not replicas of the FMS units usually installed on the jets.
- 4K High-resolution textures (more important is the resolution of the actual fuselage which is 75000pixels per on meter squared)
- Highly detailed landing gears, Flaps, lights, gauges, antennas… everything 🙂
- Realistic wing flex animation
- Pilots in external view
- All doors are animated and controllable from the plugin menu. Main and service doors can also be opened by clicking on the levers.
- High-resolution PFD, MFD, EICAS displays
- All text around the cockpit is crisp and clear with any rendering options
- Intuitive cockpit manipulation – I have always taken great care to make the cockpit as easy to use as possible. This means all clickable areas in the cockpit are very big so that you can easily click on any button, knob or lever in the cockpit
- Each switch, lever, knob, and the handle is animated
- All cockpit lights are controllable exactly as on the real jets, even the screens shine a light on their surroundings
- Includes baggage bay door light
Pop Up Instruments
- 3D (not movable, ideal for VR) pop-up panels of the FMS, Radio panel and Thrust Rating Panel.
- The FMS also has a 2D pop-up window mode that stays on the screen and you can move it around, so you can simply choose which one you want to be using based on your preference.
- Pop Up screens of the PFD MFD and EICAS
- Realistic Exterior Lighting: NAV, Strobe, Beacon, Left/Nose/Right landing lights, Nose taxi lights, Inspection lights, Logo lights, Courtesy lights, Baggage door light. They all cast light on their surroundings.
- Audible Alert System
- Awesome 3D sounds, many of which have been recorded on the real jets!
- Full Virtual Reality (VR) compatibility.