Stolowski of WebFMC Pro has announced the release of the products update to version 1.5.0. The update is significant in that it now supports the default FMC of X-Plane 11 (11.35+). Aircraft such as the Boeing 737 and 727 of FlyJSim, Challenger 300 by DDen and KingAir 350 by Airfoil Labs are now compatible, among much more.
- Support for default X-Plane 11 FMC (11.35+) and with all aircraft that use it.
- Support for the new MCDU of the Jar A320 v3.4+
- Enhanced FMC key mappings.
- Improved screen scaling for cockpit builders.
- the complete list of supported aircraft here!
The update is free for existing owners of WebFMC Pro, the update can be found by redownloading the program through your account page in the X-Plane.org store.