On the last day of 2017, John Venema from Orbx asked the community a simple question: ‘how many of you would be interested in a photoreal version of the whole country of Germany?’ This comes after Orbx announced they have big plans in 2018 for PhotoReal scenery products.
Before you get too excited, there’s a few things to note on this:
- It will be around 120GB in download size
- It would contain all of the points of interest found in the current landclass version
- It will be available for FSX/P3D/Aerofly FS2/X-Plane
- It would launch on Aerofly FS2 first
- It will contain a summer season to begin with
With this information in mind, John is asking for the community to let Orbx know your thoughts.
If you don’t know what PhotoReal scenery projects are from Orbx, have a look at these shots of their upcoming Netherlands region one.
Thanks to Simon for letting us know about this.